There is so much to see and do in Lititz and Lancaster County…from locally-owned eateries and boutique shops to cultural destinations and golf courses. There also are many local establishments to support your lifestyle and keep you (and your four-legged family members) active and healthy. Check out how close Moravian Manor Communities is to everything you’ll ever need or desire.
*This map includes a small representation of establishments in the surrounding Lititz area and is provided as a courtesy only. Inclusion of entities on this map does not constitute endorsement by Moravian Manor Communities, nor does exclusion indicate non-endorsement. Moravian Manor Communities does not exercise any control over information you may find on these entities’ websites.
- Penn Cinema – 541 Airport Road, Lititz
Showing first-run films on 14 screens with reclining seats and refreshments. Also showing films in their IMAX theater.
- The Allen Theater – 36 E. Main Street, Annville, PA 17003
Charming, single screen theater with attached eatery, the Backstage Café.
- Ephrata Performing Arts Center – 320 Cocalico Street, Ephrata, PA 17522
Nonprofit community based theater committed to providing affordable and thought provoking theater entertainment that matters.
- Fulton Theatre – 12 N. Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
For over 150 year, audiences have been entertained, educated and inspired at America’s oldest, continuously operating theatre.
- American Music Theater – 2425 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17605
This 1,600 seat theater hosts more than 300 live concerts and performances each year from Broadway shows to rock concerts and comedy club performers.
- Sight and Sound Theater – 300 Hartman Bridge Road, Strasburg, PA 17579
Home of epic Biblical productions, these musicals are like none you have ever seen. Story, song, and spectacular staging bring each show to life.
- Lititz recCenter – 301 Maple Street, Lititz
Serving the Community for over 75 years, the Lititz recCenter offers hundreds of programs for all ages year-round.
- Lititz recRoc – 201 Rock Lititz Blvd., Suite 10, Lititz
Offering a unique approach to functional fitness with an adventurous edge.
- Lititz Bikeworks – 201 Rock Lititz Blvd., Suite 11, Lititz
Offering awesome guided and self-guided tours. No matter which you choose, you’re in for an experience you’ll never forget.
- High Sports – 727 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz
Fun for the entire family – driving range, batting cages, miniature golf, go-karts and more!
- Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery – 219 E. Main Street, Lititz
Established in 1861, the first commercial bakery in America.
- Lititz Springs Park – 18 N Broad Street, Lititz
A great place to take your children and grandchildren to play on the playground area, feed the ducks, and enjoy the beautiful setting while picnicking by the stream.
- Lititz Farmers Market – 18 N Broad Street, Lititz
Seasonal outdoor market in Lititz Springs Park. Open every Thursday, May 16 – October 17.
- Central Market – 23 N. Market Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
With more than 60 local vendors, this 1889 Market House is the oldest, continuously running public farmers’ market in the county.
- Root’s Country Market and Auction – 705 Graystone Road, Manheim, PA 17545
Home of the oldest single family-run country market. Open every Tuesday featuring a produce auction, fresh meats, deli, bakery, flowers, handmade crafts and antiques.
- Wolf Sanctuary of PA – 465 Speedwell Forge Road, Lititz
Originally created as a private rescue, the Wolf Sanctuary has grown into an educational facility that provides the highest quality of care and enrichment for the wolves.
- Wilbur Chocolate Store – 45 N. Broad Street, Lititz
A sweet, historic brand iconic to the downtown Lititz shopping area. Learn the history of Wilbur and the confectionery industry and take home the perfect gift for you, your friends and family.
- General Sutter Inn – 14 E. Main Street, Lititz
Rooms from contemporary to casual. Offers fine dining as well as the Bulls Head Public House featuring craft beer.
- Hotel Rock Lititz – 50 Rock Lititz Blvd., Lititz
This hotel provides a vibrant blend of backstage elements from today’s leading artists.
- The Wilbur – 50 N. Broad Street, Lititz
This hotel is full of history and once housed the Wilbur Chocolate Factory. 74 beautiful rooms draw inspiration from the origins as a chocolate factory and the blending of modern features.
- The Owl’s Nest Restaurant & Sippery – 600 W. 6th Street
We take a “Mindful” approach to our dining services. This program is filled with choices, satisfying flavors, full plates, and healthy indulgence because when healthy eating becomes a way of life, people thrive and so does their quality of life.
- Blackworth Life Fire Grill – 50 N. Broad Street, Lititz
Charming and homey atmosphere, serving fresh, rustic, wholesome food that is cooked to perfection over an open flame.
- The Market at the Wilbur – 50 N. Broad Street, Lititz
Housing six trendy vendors from coffee and baked goods to fine wine and pasta…offering a little something for everyone.
- Rooster Street Butcher – 11 S. Cedar Street, Lititz
A fresh spin on dining. A place to gather and connect with others while enjoying quality food made with simple and locally sourced ingredients.
- General Sutter Inn/Bulls Head Public House – 14 E. Main Street, Lititz
Inspired cuisine offering a wide selection ranging from casual to formal. Dine indoor or on a relaxing patio.
- Per Diem – 50 Rock Lititz Blvd., Lititz
A relaxed and casual atmosphere serving an eclectic mix of dishes and drinks.
- Tomato Pie Café – 23 N. Broad Street, Lititz
This Urban Style eatery is oozing with charm and offers a simple but artful menu as well as an espresso bar.
- Dosie Dough – 45 S. Broad Street, Lititz
This community centered café boasts their signature organic coffees, European style breads and homemade baked goods.
- Clemintine’s – 23 E. Main Street, Lititz
A boutique full of unique clothing, a wide variety of jewelry, and numerous handbags, scarves and more!
- Atlas General Store – 49 E. Main Street, Lititz
Featuring beautiful clothing, wearable art, unique accessories, and exper personal service.
- Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics – 41 S. Broad Street, Lititz
Family owned establishment with a wide assortment of oils, balsamics and more!
- The Savory Gourmet – 53 N. Broad Street, Lititz
A tasty shop featuring 50 gourmet cheeses from around the world as well as exotic meats, all natural and farm raised from alligator to yak.
- Heavenly Soaps & Scents – 33 E. Main Street, Lititz
Inviting and soothing, this little shop has an assortment of delicate scented soaps, lotions, candles and more.
- Zest – 30 E. Main Street, Lititz
Featuring gourmet foods, premium herbs and spices, kitchen gadgets, cookware, knives and home goods. Also offers cooking classes!
- Lititz Family Medicine – 562 W Second Ave, Lititz
- Cornerstone Family Health – 6 W Newport Road, Suite 2, Lititz
- Kissel Hill Family Care – 116 W. Airport Road, Lititz
- Lancaster General Hospital – 555 N. Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
- Lancaster General Health/Suburban Pavilion – 2100 Harrisburg Pk, Lancaster
- LGH Urgent Care / Penn Medicine – 51 Peters Road, Lititz
- UPMC Pinnacle – 1500 Highlands Drive, Lititz
- Wellspan Urgent Care – 101 W. Airport Road, Lititz
- David Richards, DDS – 2 S. Broad Street, Lititz
- Brian Sowatsky, DDS – 1575 Highlands Drive, Suite 100, Lititz
- Jere Eshelman, DDS – 410 Woodcrest Avenue, Lititz
- Warwick Run Animal Clinic – 788 Rothsville Road, Lititz
- Lititz Veterinary Clinic – 7 Toll Gate Road, Lititz
- Neffsville Veterinary Clinic – 2555 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, Pa 17601
- Pet Value – 1024 Lititz Pike, Lititz
- Gochenauer Kennels – 995 Fruitville Pike, Lititz
- Giant – 1008 Lititz Pike, Lititz
- Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill – 1050 Lititz Pike, Lititz
- Weis Markets – 740 S. Broad Street, Lititz
- Weiser’s Market – 680 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz
- The Market at Oregon Dairy – 2900 Oregon Pike, Lititz
- CVS – 385 N. Broad Street, Lititz and 1052 Lititz Pike, Lititz
- McElroy’s Pharmacy – 100 E Main Street, Lititz
- Weis Pharmacy – 740 S. Broad Street, Lititz
- Bent Creek Country Club (private club) – 620 Bent Creek Dr., Lititz
- Four Seasons Golf Club – 949 Church Street, Landisville, Pa 17538
- Foxchase Golf Club 300 – 300 Stevens Road, Stevens, PA 17578
- Iron Valley Golf Club 201 – Iron Valley Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042
- Lancaster Country Club (private club) – 1466 New Holland Pike, Lancaster
- Overlook Golf Course – 2040 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Lancaster Airport – 500 Airport Road, Lititz
- Red Rose Transit Authority – 225 N. Queen Street, Lancaster
- Amtrak – 53 E. McGovern Avenue, Lancaster PA 17602