The widest range of residence options in the area awaits you at Moravian Manor Communities.
From apartments and cottages to carriage homes and townhomes, homes in our two campuses
offer a variety of floor plans and all the accoutrements of contemporary living.
Pursue Life Here
When researching Life Plan Communities (also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities), you’ll typically see two financial components.
The Entrance Fee: This is a one-time, up-front investment.
The Monthly Fee: This covers the cost of home maintenance plus other services and amenities to simplify and enhance your lifestyle.
- Easy connectivity to historic and vibrant downtown Lititz, “America’s Coolest Small Town”
- Life enrichment and wellness opportunities
- Annual membership to the Lititz recCenter
- Flexible dining options
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Utilities (Apartments only. All residents pay for telephone and internet)
- Property taxes and insurance (Resident maintains renter’s insurance)
- Complete indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Housekeeping services (available for a fee)
- Courtesy transportation
- Priority access throughout the continuum
- Benevolent Care Fund
- Culinary options: The Owl’s Nest Restaurant & Sippery, Gallery Café, Founders Dining Room, private dining room and in-house catering
- Campus hubs: Fireside Lounge, SmartFit Studio, The Hall of Fame, Treetop Terrace, Woodworking Shop, Library, Chapel, Styling Salon, The Corner Pocket, The Gathering Plan, Train Room, Outdoor Recreational Area, walking paths, etc.
- Secure underground parking for Apartments and attached two-car garages for Carriage Homes and Townhomes
As part of your homework and research process, complete the Compare the Value table which can be viewed and downloaded below. You may also want to consider future costs that are often part of maintaining a home. Note the amount of any expense you may confront in the next five to ten years. These potential costs need to figure into your financial decision.
- New roof
- Window replacement
- Landscape updates
- New Heating or Air Conditioning system
- New water heater
- Increases in Property Taxes
- Replacing gutters
- Driveway or sidewalk repairs
- Painting the house
- Kitchen or bathrooms need to be updated
- Carpet needs to be replaced