Now Open for Visitation – Guest Guidelines (as of March 13, 2021)
Moravian Manor Communities is excited to welcome back visitors for the first time since the start of the pandemic! Our visitation hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday | 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
To keep our community safe, we strongly encourage you to adhere to the following visitation guidelines:
- All visitors must enter through the main entrance. Visitors will be screened and provided a visitation sticker.
- Visits must occur in the resident room or outside, weather permitting. Visitors may not walk around the hallways or congregate in common areas.
- We strongly encourage no more than two visitors at a time.
- We strongly encourage a 2-hour time limit on visits.
- We strongly encourage no visits during meal times.
- Residents may not leave the campus.
- Visitors may not have snacks, food, or drinks during visits.
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask covering the nose and mouth. Moravian Manor Communities will provide these masks for you.
- Eye protection is optional.
- We strongly encourage visitors to keep the room door open. We will be monitoring compliance with the Core Principles for visitation. Per CDC guidance, “Visitors who are unable to adhere to the Core Principles of COVID 19 infection prevention should not be permitted to visit or should be asked to leave.”
We thank you for your assistance in this matter and look forward to seeing everyone back on campus soon!