Pursue a home uniquely yours
The widest range of residence options in the area awaits you at Moravian Manor Communities.
From apartments and cottages to carriage homes and townhomes, homes on our two campuses
offer a variety of floor plans and all the accoutrements of contemporary living.
Your New Home Awaits!
We understand deciding how and where you retire is a very personal decision. That’s why Moravian Manor Communities offers two inviting and distinctive campuses in the residential community of Lititz, Lancaster County offering the area’s widest array of retirement living home styles to match a variety of lifestyles and personal tastes.
Explore Our Campuses
- Apartments – 2 different styles
- Cottages – freestanding
- 26 acres with courtyards, walking paths, picnic areas, gazebos, a recreational area, and native gardens with beautiful sculptures
- Campus center with Gallery Café, dining room, library/computer center, boutique, Gathering Place, Corner Pocket, Steinman Hall, chapel and community center
Warwick Woodlands Campus
- Carriage Homes – duplex and freestanding
- Traditional neighborhood design
- 72 acres with walking paths, courtyards, gardens, pavilions and a Woodshop
- Campus center with the Owl’s Nest Restaurant & Sippery, Fireside Lounge, SmartFit Studio, Hall of Fame room, and Tree Top Terrace
*Our two campuses are within walking distance of each other, and all campus amenities are available to residents, regardless of whether they live on the Founders or Warwick Woodlands campus.
Warwick Woodlands, our newest campus, is based on a traditional neighborhood design. This is a first-of-its-kind within the retirement living arena. The campus is designed specifically to bring together people, businesses and the energy of small-town living, inspired by historic Lititz.
Between both campuses, there are nearly 40 different floor plans with 790 – 3,280 sq. ft. of living space for adults age 58+ to enjoy maintenance-free, contemporary living.
- Downsize all the way to 1 bedroom and 900 sq. ft.
- Upsize to 4 bedrooms and 3,280 sq. ft.
- Or right-size to somewhere in between.
We have all the choices to accommodate your preferences, needs, and budget, and offer you the ability to personalize any residence to reflect your individual tastes – from paint color and flooring to countertops and cabinetry. Pursuing a home that is uniquely yours is easy to do at Moravian Manor Communities.
Construction Update – Warwick Woodlands Phase II-B is taking reservations for the final Carriage Homes to be built. Groundbreaking/construction begins Spring 2021! Learn More
Pursue Life Here:
Becoming a resident is as easy as…
Not sure if you’re ready to make a move yet?
Planning ahead helps safeguard that you won’t have to settle for less than you want…when the time is right!
Meet Your Sales Team:
Nicole Michael, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing (left)
Kate Souder, Move-In Coordinator/Residency Counselor