Circle of Friends: Partners in Our Ministry
Since the opening of Moravian Manor Communities, our Friends have been generous allies in our mission, financially supporting our ministry. Through their compassion, kindness, prayers, and gifts, they help us to meet current and anticipated needs of residents.
Moravian Manor Communities’ Circle of Friends Recognition Program is comprised of three circles:
- The Investors Circle for annual gifts
- The Heritage Circle for cumulative lifetime giving
- The Living Legacy Circle for planned gifts
Your gifts are recognized on our website and Community Life Notes once a year by category and on the corresponding plaque for each Circle, unless otherwise requested. All donors will be recognized through various events throughout the year pertaining to their level of giving. They will also be recognized on the corresponding plaque for each Circle, unless otherwise requested.
To discuss, without obligation, any gift options or to request additional literature, please call or write:
Moravian Manor Communities
300 West Lemon St.
Lititz, PA 17543
Membership in the Investors’ Circle includes donors who make gifts to Moravian Manor Communities’ Annual Appeal.
Donors of $5,000 or more are invited to the annual Donor Recognition Dinner, which is generally held in April. Donors at $1,000 or higher are invited to the annual Circle of Friends Holiday Reception.
Membership in the Heritage Circle includes our generous friends who have reached a milestone gift of at least $10,000 through an outright gift, planned gift, or through cumulative gifts. Each level will receive a piece of Steve de Perrot pottery designed exclusively for Moravian Manor Communities at the Heritage Circle Donor Dinner.
All members of the Heritage Circle are invited annually to the Donor Recognition Dinner, generally held in April, and to the Circle of Friends Holiday Reception. The names of all members are displayed permanently on the Heritage Circle plaque.
Living Legacy Circle
Membership in the Living Legacy Circle includes people who have made a planned gift to Moravian Manor Communities by:
- Including Moravian Manor Communities in their will
- Naming Moravian Manor Communities as owner and/or beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Naming Moravian Manor Communities as a beneficiary of a retirement plan
- Creating a charitable trust naming Moravian Manor Communities as a beneficiary
- Making a gift through a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust or Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Giving a gift through their Estate Preservation
All members of the Living Legacy Circle are invited to the annual Living Legacy Circle Luncheon, which is generally held in June, and to the Circle of Friends Holiday Reception. The names of all members are displayed permanently on the Living Legacy Circle plaque.