Pursue A Better-Connected Life
Memory Care in The Herrnhut Community
Herrnhut Community Features
- Private and companion rooms
- Flowing floor plan so residents can be redirected more easily
- Enclosed patio gardens and outdoor deck
- Full range of activities and therapeutic recreation to foster mental and physical stimulation
- Dining room/country kitchen that serves three daily meals restaurant-style with seasonal/weekly menus
- Effective security system
Resident Programs & Innovative Cognitive Therapies
- Art therapy
- Light therapy
- Music & Memory
- Pet therapy
- Reminiscence therapy
- Sensory stimulation
- Support groups for families
- Personal plan of care
- Nurse on duty / on call 24hours
- 24-hour monitoring by licensed nursing professionals
- Emergency call system monitored 24/7
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks served daily
- Personal care services available, including assistance with dressing, bathing, and other activities of daily living
- Escort services to/from dining room and activities
- Nutrition consultation by certified dietary professionals
- Medication management
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Personal laundry
- Transportation within 25-mile round-trip
- Pastoral care provided by our campus chaplain
- All utilities
- Cable television and Wi-Internet
Reserve Now, Move Later Program
Ready to move into a Life Plan Community? Or simply thinking about moving in the near future?
Current restrictions have made it challenging to say the least. If you’re uncertain about moving just now, we understand. To help simplify the process, we are pleased to introduce our Reserve Now…Move Later Program.
For a limited time only, new Assisted Living or Personal Care Memory Care residents can reserve a suite or room now and move when ready.
- Simply submit your completed application and $1,000 deposit.
- Choose first or second floor, first come first served.
- Schedule a date to move in
- Through this limited time program, we’ll waive the $7,000 guest deposit