At Moravian Manor Communities there are things to do, places to go, people to meet and miles to explore! With the freedom from maintenance or future care worries, there’s time to learn, grow and travel. Technology, the arts, volunteering, you name it…there are discoveries to make, friendships to develop, passions to foster and an ideal spot in Lititz, PA from which to launch them all.
Things to Do
On campus, abundant opportunities exist to foster new interests, stretch your body and mind, nourish your soul, and hone your craft.
- Committees: Art, Community Life, Culinary Council, Education, Entertainment, Library, Life Long Learning, Trip Planning
- Educational: Life Long Learning
- Gardening Club
- Model Trains: Silver Tenders Train Group
- Music: Ukulele Club
- Needlework: “On Pins and Needles” Group
- Outdoors: Bocce, Shuffleboard, Putting Green
- Social / Entertainment: Matinee / Evening Movies, Musical Entertainment
- Spiritual Life: Catholic Mass, Episcopalian Service, Weekly Vespers
- Table Games: Bridge, Pinochle, Poker
- Volunteering on Campus or within the Greater Community
- Wellness: Chair Yoga, Exercise Class (private), Meditation, Tai Chi
- Woodworking: Wood Carvers, Woodshop
Places to Go
Points of interest abound on campus as well as in our local communities. From lively to quiet, there’s places to grab a cocktail, attend a musical, catch a Big 10 Game, feed the ducks with grandchildren, enjoy a good book with a glass of Merlot and much more.
- Campus Points of Interest: Hall of Fame, Fireside Lounge, Library, SmartFit Studio, Tranquility Garden, Tree Top Terrace
- Coach Bus Day Trips: Philadelphia Flower Show, Bethlehem at Christmas, Mt. Cuba Center Botanical Garden
- Lititz Springs Park
- Local Arts & Cultural Outings: Fulton Theater, Lancaster Community Concert Series (transportation provided)
- Monthly Lunch Trips: Beer Bunch, Dining Around the World, Local Favorites
- Shopping: Downtown Lancaster and Central Market, Downtown Lititz and Wilbur Market, Manheim Roots Market
- Warwick High School Sporting Events and Theatrical Productions
People to Meet
Connecting with friends and like-minded individuals make life more interesting and enjoyable. As a benefit of living in our community within a community, you’ll kindle friendships with residents on campus as well as Lititz residents of all ages.
- Bike Riding Club
- Campus Social Hubs: Corner Pocket, Gallery Café, Owl’s Nest Restaurant
- Downtown Lititz Cafés & Shops
- Golf: 9-Hole Golf, 18-Hole Golf
- Lititz recCenter
- Reading: Second Friday Book Group
- Social / Dining: Happy Hours, Singles and Solos Community Dining and Socials
- Social Groups: Men’s Prayer Breakfast, Ladies Right on Cue, Life Writing
Miles to Explore
Discover the world around you and add a little adventure to your life. Planned day trips and multi-day trips explore cultural, educational and recreational destinations within neighboring states. Sit back, relax, socialize and enjoy the view…no maps, directions, or change for toll fares needed.
- Coach Bus Multi-Day Trips: Thousand Islands, Hudson River Valley and other destinations
- Monthly Day Trips: Civil War Museum, Longwood Gardens, Museum of the American Revolution, PA Farm Show, Strasburg Railroad